Monday 28 April 2014

Maybelline's Colour Sensational Lipstick Review

Colour Sensational Lipstick by Maybelline
According to Maybelline's website, these lipsticks have pure pigments for crisper colour, and contain Honey Nectar for a creamier feel. With 68 shades to chose from, the range of colour is impressive. I chose Pink & Proper and Deepest Cherry.


I have rather red lips, so I was thrilled by how pigmented these lipsticks are. Relativley moisturizing, and very creamy, these lipsticks are quite the find. They lasted for about 2-3 hours. And with eating/drinking and general wear and tear, I find this is a long time for a drugstore lipstick. My only complaint, is these lipsticks are heavily perfumed. So much so, it made my nose tickle and run. The sent itself is lovely. However if you have a sensitivity to strong perfumes, Stay away from this product!

Swatches

Pink & Proper
This lipstick is a true pink with a shimmery finish. I find this colour light and fun, and perfect for a night out with the girls. 

Deepest Cherry
Deepest Cherry is the truest shade of plum I have come across. A great colour for fall. The shade is dark and sexy without being to vampy.

This lipstick is available at your local drugstore for about $10.

Bottom Line
Coverage: 5/5
Feel: 4/5
Scent: 3/5
Price: 5/5



Please Leave your questions, comments or requests below.
Or send me an e-mail at beautybysmittenkitten@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment